Skin Peel is a new chemical exfoliant made from plant-based ingredients. It’s a natural alternative to chemical peels, which can be harsh on the skin and sometimes carcinogenic.
Skin Peel is made with organic fruit acids that work to gently exfoliate away dead skin cells while also nourishing your skin. It’s jam-packed with vitamins A and C, keeps your skin hydrated, and helps you recover from sun damage (including melasma).
You may find it hard to access the right information on the internet, so we are here to help you in the following article, providing the best and updated information on Beautycounter Skin Peel, beautycounter resurfacing peel before and after, beautycounter resurfacing peel smell and beautycounter resurfacing peel ingredients.
Benefits of Beautycounter Skin Peel
- 100% agreed skin felt and looked smoother
- 90% experienced radiant and glowing skin
- 97% reported that skin felt resurfaced
- 87% said pores looked minimized
*Based on a 30-subject consumer perception study using the product every other day for two weeks.
Clinically proven to**
- Boost skin radiance
- Help improve skin texture
**Based on a 31-subject clinical instrumentation study after four weeks.
- Glycolic Acid: improves skin texture, resurfaces, exfoliates.
- Lactic Acid: stimulates cell renewal promoting a smoother, radiant-looking complexion.
- Citric Acid: helps refine and renew skin.
- Arginine & Fatty Acids: aid in conditioning and moisturizing skin.
Beautycounter Skin Peel Ingredients
- Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid and Malic Acid – These all work to promote cellular turnover which will result in less dullness, firmer skin and help to minimize pores and fine lines. It can also help with any dark spots you may have. Cellular turnover is important when you have anti-aging goals and want to reveal younger skin and improve your skin tone.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This ingredient helps to make skin more smooth, supple and plump. It helps to hydrate your skin as well which can in turn, reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Hydrated skin is happy skin!
- Essential Fatty Acids – These help to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Phytic Acid – Another ingredient that exfoliates the top layer of skin and encourages cellular turnover
- Salycylic Acid – This ingredient is also an exfoliant and an anti-acne agent. If you’re suffering from acne, I also will recommend this product as part of your night time routine as it can help clear up breakouts.