For many people, the best faja for tummy tuck and bbl is one that is high quality, durable, and comfortable. However, there are many different types of waist trainers on the market today, so it can be difficult to find the right one for your needs. The first thing you should look at when you’re considering your options is the materials used in making the product. If a faja is made from inexpensive materials like polyester or nylon instead of cotton or spandex, it will not be as comfortable or effective at shaping your body.
Next, you’ll want to consider how durable the product is. You don’t want something that will wear out quickly and need replacing every few months! Instead, look for something with reinforced stitching and strong elastic bands that won’t break easily. Finally, think about your comfort level when wearing this product. If it’s too tight or doesn’t fit well around your torso then it won’t do its job as effectively as it could otherwise – so make sure that you get one that fits comfortably around all areas of your hips/waistline area without pinching any skin or causing red marks (which indicates bruising).
You may find it hard to access the right information on the internet, so we are here to help you in the following article, providing the best and updated information on Best faja for tummy tuck and bbl , best faja for tummy control. Read on to learn more. We at cosmeticsurgerytips have all the information that you need about stage 1 faja for bbl. Read on to learn more.
Best faja for tummy tuck and bbl
Use postsurgical compression garmets to recuperate from liposuction, brazilian butt lifts (bbl), tummy tucks and other types of surgeries. These compression garments are designed to help the body recover faster by minimizing swelling during the healing process. They are usually tighter than traditional high compression fajas, so they serve to improve blood circulation and stimulate tissue regeneration.
Postpartum compression garments are also useful for the recovery of natural or caesarean section deliveries. If you need the best faja for postpartum use, we recommend you visit our catalog of postpartum fajas.
The three stages of fajas. Post-surgical and postpartum recovery
By this point in your journey you know about fajas and the many different applications and design variations of this popular garment. Colombian fajas are far different from the traditional slip or spanx in the sense that they were designed to flatten the stomach thereby creating a smooth and even appearance of clothes worn on top of the slip. Meanwhile, fajas were designed to be used as a tool to support and better the recovery process of post-surgery procedures and the recovery process after giving birth.
Our postsurgical compression fajas offer up to three levels of compression in their garments: High, medium and low. If you use or need a faja to shape your body, control fat, bloat or simply wish to lift your buttocks, you can opt for any of these levels according to your need, compression tolerance and of course style.
But what happens immediately after surgery? What level of compression is appropriate to recover from cosmetic procedures and from a C-section?
Read more to learn about the three stages of post-op recovery.
How to buy the best postsurgical faja?
You need at least two types of fajas. Generally speaking, after any procedure it is advisable to wait three to five days before using medium and high compression garments.
Instead, start your recovery process with very soft compression fajas such as those found in our slimming fajas category, this is because the newly operated area is sensitive and delicate, and slimming fajas are easy to wear as they have no seams or closures. This slight compression helps enormously.
Immediately after surgery, start with stage one fajas then proceed with stage two fajas.
Stage two fajas are engineered to offer multiple levels of compression because your body will need it as it gradually shrinks in size during the second stage of post-op recovery. The best post-op faja is dependent on the body part that was operated. Full body fajas are great for the legs and arms, while short and panty fajas are ideal for multi procedures like lipo and breast.
Some products in our online store are designed to support the waist area. A best seller (D&G ref. 2405) of Fajas Diane & Geordi reinforced compresison in the abdominal area, is ideal for:
- Liposuction or lipectomy
We carry fajas designed for the treatment of different types of hernias, such as inguinal hernia or umbilical hernia which affects the lower abdomen.
We also carry fajas for care after gallbladder operations, and orthopedic posture corrections.
If you have doubts in selecting the best faja for you it is recommended that you consult your physician.
Pro tip: Keep in mind that some girdles have closures on the front – category. These closures do not make direct contact with the skin, but they could be uncomfortable for people with very sensitive skin or stiches. If that’s the case, consider using fajas with back or side closures like the (Salome ref. 0528-1).
Our Catalog of Postsurgical Fajas
In this category we have hand selected the best postsurgical compression garments for bbl, lipo, and other cosmetic surgery use. Our methodology for selecting fajas starts with giving you postoperative control.
The brands we offer are the leaders in the post-op compression Faja market worldwide.
100% Colombian made, certified for medical use, enriched fabrics, we offer high quality fajas for treatment after cosmetic procedures or surgical interventions; you will find our products to be durable and dependable.
Post-Surgical Fajas MyD
The expert Brand MyD has an offering of post-surgical girdles for men and women certified by INVIMA, the Colombian health authority that is responsible for overseeing the manufacturing and storage processes of products for national and foreign trade.
The lining material selected for their fajas is a cutting-edge microencapsulated fabric that is among the latest generation of intelligent textiles.
Fajas MyD have microcapsules of vitamin E that accelerate the healing process and improve the elasticity of the skin. Microspheres gradually release active agents by simple rubbing of the fabric against any surface, the intelligent fabrics rupture over time releasing microcapsules of vitamin E that accelerate the healing process and improve the elasticity of the skin.
MyD post-op fajas can be adapted for daily use, recommended for those with delicate skin.
In addition to fajas, MyD has a complementary line of postsurgical accessories made with antibacterial fabric. Anatomical abdominal boards, for example, mold to the skin and are used under the faja to prevent creases in the abdomen. These tables also help prevent infections while serving as a barrier between the closure of the girdle and the operated area. They are also used in by women who have waist trainers at home and want to repurpose them for the treatment of their aesthetic operation.
If you want to learn more about intelligent fabrics look for the fabrics that pass the rub smell test
Post Surgery Fajas Salome
Salomé has a post-surgical line of special fajas lined with delicate cotton and hypo-allergenic fabric. This fabric allows the skin to breathe, while caring for and protecting against possible infections. Within this line are fajas of all shapes, combinations and styles that help achieve the ideal care for your body after an operation.
Salomé has long or knee length girdles; with pre-braced bra, free breasts or strapless, and adjustable shoulder fajas. Consider the wide variety of Salomé bras that include specialty bras designed for mammoplasty operation needs and don’t forget the Salomé best-selling vests with sleeves (Salome ref. 0533J) ideal for the recovery of arm procedures.
Fajas Diane Poitiere for Post Surgery
The exclusive Diane & Geordi Brand offers a best selling post-surgical line of full-body fajas similar in shape to fishing waders (D&G ref. 2403) avaliable in skin, black or cocoa colors. Excellent for use after buttock or breast operations.
Diane Post-surgical fajas not only provide exceptional help in the process of healing and tissue regeneration, they also shape the body, improving the aesthetic results we all want after an operation. As their slogan goes; Because wearing liposuction garments is not a problem for women anymore.
We invite you to explore our vast offering of girdles for postoperative care. We have references ranging in prices, so we are sure that you will find the ideal ally for your figure.
Best faja for tummy control
You might be familiar with our best-selling Colombian Fajas, but do you know the difference between Stage 1 and Stage 2 Fajas? We’ll give you a hint: it’s directly related to the necessary compression levels during recovery.
IF YOU EVER WONDERED HOW LONG TO WEAR STAGE 1 FAJAS OR WHEN TO SWITCH TO STAGE 2 FAJAS AFTER A BBL, THEN KEEP READING.
- Stage 1 fajas need to be worn right after plastic surgery for at least 6 weeks.
- After 6 weeks, wear Stage 2 Fajas to continue shaping and contouring the body, or wear it as shapewear.
- Stage 1 Fajas have a thicker material and more compression.
- Stage 2 Fajas have a softer fabric and shorter length on the legs.
HOW DO STAGE 1 AND STAGE 2 FAJAS WORK?
Let’s take for example Stage 1 Fajas. These are the fajas that your doctor orders wearing right after surgery. This high-compression garment will allow your wounds to heal, keeping your results intact, and reduce the likelihood of bruising, fluid retention, and bad shaping post-op.
So if you got a liposuction, BBL, or tummy-tuck, wearing a faja for 6 weeks would protect and sculpt your midsection, hips, and buttocks area. As for Stage 2 Fajas, you can wear it 6-weeks post-op if you still want something to help sculpt and shape your body after Stage 1.
A Stage 2 Faja is a custom product that can double up as a waist trainer. This faja helps with sculpting the waist, hips, and midsection further, but in a much less strict way. The emphasis with Stage 2 is light sculpting and a lot of shaping. We often recommend to our dolls that they can use Stage 2 Faja as regular shapewear.
Picking out the right stage of faja is an important step. And it’s important to stop and consider that Stage 1 fajas are a medical necessity for those that just had their BBL, lipo, or tummy-tuck to help them heal during a crucial time.
SO NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STAGE 1 & STAGE 2 FAJAS, YOU CAN CHOOSE THE BEST FAJA FOR YOUR POST-OP RECOVERY.
Whether you got liposuction, a BBL, or tummy-tuck, fajas are essential accessories for recovery and getting the best end results. Making the right choice is most important for those that just got their surgery, and more casual for those that are 6 weeks into their recovery. If you are in the market looking for a Stage 1 or Stage 2 Faja, Snatched Body offers many options with different sizes to suit your needs.
Stage 1 faja for bbl
Faja is supposed to be strong because it is a compression garment used to compress the user’s body tightly. Hence, it should be made of a strong material such as Elastane, polyamide, nylon, or spandex. Also, the material should be breathable, elastic, comfortable, and moisture-wicking because it would be worn for long hours after the surgery.
The faja that you select should be highly comfortable for whole-day usage. It should have a smooth stitch and body-hugging design. Besides being comfortable, it should also support your back, keep you in an upright position, and do not hinder your movement.
Look for a faja with a hook and eye closure before you buy it. A hook and eye closure is a very strong fastener and does not snap even under extreme pressure. Hence its imperative to have a hook and eye closure.
The faja should be multi-purpose. If you buy a faja, make sure you buy the one that hugs your body like a second skin so that if you wear it under a dress, it goes unnoticed. Also, it should compress your back, thighs, waist, and belly.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Best Stage 1 Faja For BBL
What is a Stage 1 Faja?
Stage 1 faja for BBL is quite different from stage 2 faja. Stage 1 fajas need to be worn right after plastic surgery for at least six weeks. It offers more compression and is made of thicker material.
These are the fajas that doctors advise to wear immediately after the surgery. High compression allows your wounds to heal while keeping your results intact. It also reduces the likelihood of swelling, fluid retention, bruising, and bad shaping post-op.
When can I stop wearing my Faja after BBL?
Some surgeons advise their patients to wear stage 1 faja for at least six weeks immediately after the operation for a maximum of 20 to 24 hours every day. After six weeks, you can switch over to stage 2 faja, which you can wear for six months. After six months of stage 2 faja, you can stop wearing faja.
What happens if I don’t wear a compression garment after BBL?
After BBL surgery, compression garments help minimize swelling and pain. It prevents excessive fluid from building up and gives good results after the surgery sooner. It also helps your skin contract to its new contours, which is very important for optimal surgery results; hence if you don’t wear a compression garment after BBL, get ready for an uneven and untoned body, wrinkled and loose skin.
How tight should a compression garment be?
A compression garment should be tight enough that you feel held without restricting your body movements. In other words, it should help you move, squat, and walk without any difficulty.
What Is The Best Faja For BBL?
Sonryse faja is one of the best faja for a tummy tuck and BBL. It is highly comfortable and is a multi-purpose garment. It is made of high-quality material and is very durable. The garment is not difficult to wear and can be worn for almost 20 hours a day.
Reviews Of The Best Stage 1 Faja For BBL
#1 Sonryse Stage 1 Faja For BBL
- Material: 9.5/10
- Comfort: 9.8/10
- Closure Type: 9.6/10
- Multipurpose: 9.7/10
- Other Features: 9.5/10
- Size: XS to XXXL
- Color: Multiple colors
- Brand: Sonryse
- Maintenance: Machine Washable
- It is made of highly durable material.
- It’s ideal for wearing at least 20 hours every day.
- Offers full lower body lift and a snug fit.
- It has a good thickness and a good stretch.
- The tape for the legs is just soft and holds nicely.
- It runs a size bigger. If you wear XL size, you should get L size.
- After a few washes, faja might start to roll up the legs.
- Material: This faja comprises 84% Polyamide material and 16% Elastane material. Polyamide material ensures the elasticity and silkiness of the garment. On the other hand, Elastane is a highly breathable material and has high moisture-wicking abilities. Together these two materials make the garment elastic, soft, breathable, and strong.
- Comfort: The design and the material of the faja make it highly comfortable, especially when you are recovering from surgery. The garment not only supports your back but also helps the body recover and increases your comfort during the healing process.
- Closure Type: The faja has a hook and eye closure type. Hook and eye closure types are incredibly easy to fasten and, because they involve no mechanics, there is very little danger of breaking. When using a hook & eye closure, any pressure the cloth is under (example: fat tummy) actually serves to make the closure more secure.
- Multipurpose: This compression garment is multi-purpose wear. It offers compression control to your tummy, breast, waist, and belly. It gives you a sleek look, and you can wear any cloth over it. It is also the best faja for BBL and lipo, c-section compression garments, and post tummy tuck surgery.
- Other Features: The garment comes with an open crotch closure; hence you don’t need to open the garment again and again if you wish to use the restroom. It also provides wide space for your buttocks after the BBL surgery.
#2 BRABIC Stage 1 Faja For BBL
- Material: 9.4/10
- Comfort: 9.3/10
- Closure Type: 9.2/10
- Multipurpose: 9.2/10
- Other Features: 9/10
- Size: S to XXXL
- Color: Beige and black
- Brand: Brabic
- Maintenance: Delicate Hand Wash
- The Faja is made with lightweight fabric. This enables the wearer to wear it all day comfortably.
- This bodysuit provides a full-body solution for the wearer targeting the belly, tummy, waist, and thighs along-with breast support and butt lift.
- The bodysuit can be worn during sleeping
- This one-piece bodysuit can be used as a Postpartum body shaper anywhere and everywhere.
- With four hooks closure and different sizes available, anyone can wear this body shaper.
- The size may run small for a few wearers if you buy your original size.
- The bodysuit fits tight for some users in the thigh area, making it uncomfortable, especially for overweight females.
A comfortable everyday faja after a lipo and BBL surgery to give your body a perfect shape and compressed look. It not only helps to control the tummy but helps to shape the breasts and butts.
- Material: The waist trainer of the Faja is made of lightweight fabric with strong elasticity. The fabric is soft and breathable and has dual-layer control on the tummy area. It is easy to wear and open with a front closure design. There are no steel wires that cause redness or make the bodysuit uncomfortable.
- Comfort: The Faja has a comfortable waist cincher shaper. Without steel bones, the bodysuit provides comfort for wearing it the entire day.
- Closure Type: The BRABIC Faja has a Hook and Eye Closure. The slimming body shaper has an open bust with four rows of hook-eye to adjust the belly compression requirements. The wide shoulder straps have three rows of hook-eye, providing a perfectly snug fit to the wearer. The breast support band for plus size is removable and offers an option to wear and enhance the chest gathering.
- Multipurpose: The Faja has multi-purpose use as the single piece bodysuit provides a firm compression control in shaping out your waist, thigh, belly, and tummy, as well as providing breast support with a butt lift. With an easy-to-wear one-piece, you’ll be able to achieve an hourglass figure instantly.
- Other Features: The Faja is designed with the hi-waist thigh slimming shapewear, and the body short panties help the wearer in slimming the upper thighs and preventing the Faja from rolling up. The shorts panty part of the bodysuit helps in lifting the hips under your dress.
You might like to read: How Long Does BBL Last
#3 SPARSHINE Tummy Control Stage 1 Faja For BBL
- Material: 8.9/10
- Comfort: 8.7/10
- Closure Type: 8.5/10
- Multipurpose: 8.6/10
- Other Features: 8.7/10
- Size: S to XXXL
- Color: Beige, Black, Purple
- Brand: SPARSHINE
- Maintenance: Hand wash
- Hook and eye closure help the wearer to wear and shapewear with ease.
- Sizes available from small to 3xl.
- Helps to lift the butts and acts as a tummy tucker to shape the body well.
- Material is highly soothing and soft.
- The shapewear is designed to uplift the butts as it is a compression garment after lipo and BBL.
- It helps improve back posture and reduce extra waistline fat.
- Multi-purpose shapewear wears it as per your requirement but best faja for BBL and lipo.
- Some users are of the opinion that it helps look better but is not curvy.
- The shoulder straps are tight.
For all those who are looking for a faja tummy tuck and BBL garment, this is one of the best. As it not only controls a flabby tummy but makes your body look slimmer and displays an hourglass figure.
- Material: This is super soft and elastic shapewear without any steel or wires. It is highly comfortable to wear all day long without any skin issues. It not only helps to shape your body but also has an elasticity that makes it highly stretchable and easy to wear.
- Comfort: The shapewear is highly comfortable and easy to wear all day long. It helps shape your butts and acts as a compression garment for BBL and lipo. After lipo surgery, wearing this garment helps you to stay in shape and gives you the body that you always wanted. Front open crotch design makes you go to the bathroom with ease. It helps stimulate lower back pain, herniated disc issues, and sprain in the lumbar muscles.
- Closure Type: hook and eye closure make the females wear the garment with ease even after lipo and BBL. With easy closure, the shapewear helps to uplift the butts giving you the ease to wear any dress with ease. There is under compression to reduce the side bulges giving the body a proper shape. It also helps to give support to the back.
- Multipurpose: you can wear this garment according to your requirement. After postpartum, surgery, lipo, wear it to the gym, clubs, and on any occasion. Wear it regularly to give your proper body shape and to look sleek. It helps tighten the bulky muscles making you look and feel slim.
- Other Features: Different sizes are available, making you choose from small, large, medium, till 3XL. So anyone of any shape can wear this dress and look smart after BBL and lipo. This faja BBL is a perfect shapewear and tummy tucker after lipo surgery. All those who are wearing this garment for the first time must wear a size larger than the usual size for a better fitting and shape.
#4 Marena Recovery Stage 1 Faja For BBL
- Material: 8.5/10
- Comfort: 8.3/10
- Closure Type: 8.4/10
- Multipurpose: 8.2/10
- Other Features: 8.3/10
- Size: S to XXXXL
- Color: Black and Beige
- Brand: Marena
- Maintenance: Machine wash
- The fabric on this faja helps with the healing of your body after surgery.
- The crotchless design keeps you comfortable throughout the day.
- The three-level hook and eye closure make the faja fit better.
- The high back design offers full support to your back and butt.
- Some of the users got pre-used faja. Make sure to inspect the product before using it.
This faja from Marena is the best faja for a tummy tuck, and BBL made using a patented fabric from the manufacturer that serves the purpose of healing your body while keeping you comfortable.