If you’re looking for the best place for tummy tuck, there’s no question: we’re the right choice.
We’re a team of expert surgeons and nurses who specialize in tummy tucks, liposuction, and other cosmetic surgeries. We’ve been doing this since [year], and we’ve had over [number] of satisfied clients.
Our process starts with an in-person consultation with one of our doctors. During this meeting, you can ask any questions you may have about your surgery, including what to expect during recovery and how much it will cost. We’ll also take some measurements and photos so we can give you an accurate estimate of what your results will look like after surgery.
After that meeting comes surgery day! On the day of surgery, we’ll make sure to prepare your body for surgery by making sure all of your medical records are up-to-date (including information about any medications or allergies). Then we’ll go into surgery where we’ll make small incisions around your abdomen area to remove excess fat and skin from around your midsection. Afterward, we’ll use sutures or staples to close up those incisions before moving onto next steps like stitching together muscle tissue or closing up large wounds using surgical glue
You may find it hard to access the right information on the internet, so we are here to help you in the following article, providing the best and updated information on Best place for tummy tuck , athabasca university masters of counselling reviews. Read on to learn more. We at cosmeticsurgerytips have all the information that you need about athabasca university masters of counselling tuition. Read on to learn more.
Best place for tummy tuck
5 best countries to get a tummy tuck abroad
Article authorAnna LeonovaAuthor
Medically reviewed byHugo StarykMedical CoordinatorCreated: September 3, 2019Updated: April 29, 2022Minutes to read: 16
Are you tired of sagging skin and feeling unconfident? There is a way out — tummy tuck (abdominoplasty). It is a chance to correct your stomach area fast without exhausting physical exercises. As the International Society for Plastic Surgery reports, more than 800,000 people have tummy tuck every year, and you can become one among these lucky beggars.
All you need is to decide where you want to get a tummy tuck and how much you are ready to pay. To make your decision easier, Bookimed (an international platform for medical tourists) has composed a ranking of best countries to get a tummy tuck. You will find pros and cons of each country, local clinics, and offers in this ranking.
This Top Hospitals Ranking is composed by the Bookimed medical team based on 346 clinics comparison. We’ve chosen the hospitals below according to the following criteria: 1) our patient reviews, 2) clinic success rates, 3) doctors’ experience, and 4) innovations to provide high-quality care. This information is given by hospital representatives and under their responsibility.
The Ranking aims to provide patients with awareness material to make an informed decision about places of skilled inpatient care and isn’t a call to action. The choice is yours.
Top 5 places for a tummy tuck abroad:
This material has information purposes only and aims to tell about the most cost-effective skilled inpatient care. It isn’t a call to action. The choice is yours.
All prices, saving rates, and other cost information given below have 3 independent sources:
- hospital representatives, who are responsible for price relevance and other info on the clinic
- the Bookimed medical team, which calculates saving rates according to data submitted by the rated medical facilities to make comparison and decision more comfortable
- official websites of authoritative organizations that provide cost peculiarities, facts, and figures.
Prices are approximate and may change according to the clinic’s internal price policy and exchange rates. Note that the final cost is estimated by treating physician.
Bookimed cooperates with the best clinics directly providing you with the tummy tuck abroad.
Continue reading to know what is the best country for a tummy tuck.
Why is Turkey the best place for a tummy tuck?
Plastic surgery, including tummy tuck, is one of the leading specialties. Thousands of medical tourists consider Turkey as the best place to get tummy tuck. And there are reasons why.
- Low prices. The affordability is among the primary reasons why people choose Turkey as the best country for a tummy tuck. The package price here will cost approx. $3,400-4,500, while in the USA you will pay for the same procedure up to $18,000! Even with expenses for flight, you save about 70% of your money.
- High level of medicine. The Turkish government makes huge investments in the medicine, doctor’s education, and building new modern medical centers. It has led to high popularity with foreigners. The local medicine has achieved the same high level as European and American one. So, choosing Turkey for a tummy tuck, a patient can be sure of quality and safety.
- Experienced doctors. Local plastic surgeons permanently improve their skills, take part in international conferences to know everything about the latest technologies. Turkish doctors care about their reputation and value each patient.
- Fast appointment of the procedure. Turkey is the best place to get tummy tuck for those patients who want to have a procedure in the shortest term. You can always choose a convenient date and even combine plastic surgery with vacation.
- All-inclusive package price. Turkish plastic surgery clinics offer the price that includes tummy tuck itself + transfer, accommodation, language assistance. It makes Turkey one of the best country to have tummy tuck allowing you to save money additionally.
Best place to get a tummy tuck in the world
Tummy tuck in turkey is the most popular cosmetic surgery in Turkey because turkey has the best position in the field of cosmetic surgeries, especially tummy tuck surgery, and its efforts to be always the best in this field of the cosmetic surgeries, between the countries of east and west alike.
Turkey is an attractive point for tourists from all over the world who were seeking treatment, and it takes the highest position of the medical tourism, when its volcanoes had erupted, which led to the mixing of clay with the healing and the mixture of water with the minerals, which helps to treat allergic diseases, in addition to the flow of springs (hydrology) and its hot groundwater that allows treating rheumatic diseases.
Tummy Tuck in turkey (commonly known as Abdominoplasty) is a cosmetic procedure that removes wrinkles from the abdomen and waist areas by dissolving the fat under the skin, and then lifting the abdomen muscles, depending on the latest techniques used in a tummy tuck.
Read More: What Is Tummy Tuck
Types of tummy tuck in turkey
Turkey depends on modern techniques and models used in cosmetic surgeries, especially tummy tuck surgery, as well as it keeps up with the developments of technology and all the latest in the field of plastic surgery, which is done in the best worldwide cosmetic centers that contain the latest techniques used in tummy tuck surgery.
There are two types of tummy tuck in turkey, including:
- Partial tummy tuck: commonly known as a mini abdominoplasty, is done on people whose a small amount of fat are located below the navel, in which the surgeon cuts the belly button, then, removes the excess fat, and it may take only two hours.
- Complete tummy tuck: the fat is dissolved under the skin, then, suctioned, so full abdominoplasty is done by cuts the abdomen from hipbone to hipbone and contours the skin and muscle. It is done on people whose a large number of fat deposits are located all over the abdominal and waist.
The patient who performs Tummy tuck in turkey, will be under general anesthesia, to sleep during the operation, and the procedure will take an hour to five hours, according to the patient’s case and the amount of excess fat, and the patient may need to stay overnight in the hospital.
The advantages of tummy tuck in turkey
Turkey has a lot of qualities that make it one of the greatest cities, where many people are going to perform cosmetic surgeries, turkey contains a large number of the most excellent worldwide medical centers, which equipped with the latest technology and devices used in the cosmetic surgeries, and it depends on the most efficient medical staff with a high professionalism, and the most critical advantages in tummy tuck are:
- The patient will get a shape and a slim body, after the operation.
- The procedure is done by the most qualified surgeons whose approved evident professionalism at performing a tummy tuck with its all types.
- The patient will get a lifted abdominal, after abdominoplasty.
- The patient will get the perfect body, which many people dreamed.
- The low price of tummy tuck in turkey compared with other Arabic and Western countries.
- The tummy tuck surgery is carried out at the most qualified medical centers, which has been approved by international committee (ICRC).
- The patient will get the full care and a high quality of medical services until he will get the results.
As well as, when the patient visit Turkey, he can treat the soul before treating the body, by enjoying the beautiful weather and the nature of Turkey, in terms of the hills covered with ice, waterfalls, lakes and green mountains, in addition to the multiplicity of the green places, where helps for the breathing of the fresh air and feeling of comfortable.
Tummy tuck disadvantage
The disadvantages of tummy tuck in turkey are the complications and the side effects, which occur after cosmetic surgeries, some of these complications are:
- Feeling the pain, which you can dispose of when you take painkillers drugs dictated by the doctor.
- Bleeding under the skin is rare after abdominoplasty, and lasts for 24 hours.
- Complication of anesthesia, in which some of the patients have allergic from anesthesia substances, so you can take antibiotics dictated by the doctor.
- Numbness lasts for several months.
- A blood clot is rare.
- Infection might occur after tummy tuck surgery.
- The procedure of tummy tuck needs an extended period of recovery, and he must follow up with the medical center up to a week.
- The patient may need to stay overnight in the hospital, according to in his case.
- Change in the color of the skin.
As well as, the only disadvantage of turkey is a hugeness of the city and the traffic jams, which prevent a lot of people to visit what they want in Turkey.
The cost of tummy tuck in turkey
The Turkish economy seeks to provide a competitive price, which is attractive to many and accessible to all. Turkey is characterized by its low cost of all cosmetic surgeries, especially tummy tuck, compared with the European countries, which offer a close proportion of quality excellence, and the Arabian Gulf countries, which get its cosmetic surgeons from abroad, which make it with a high price, but Turkey is dependent on Turkish cosmetic surgeons because of the high quality of education in the field of cosmetic surgeries in Turkey, which makes it low cost.
The cost of tummy tuck in Turkey ranges from 4000 $ to 15000 $, and It varies depending on the types used in the tummy tuck surgery, whether partial abdominoplasty, or complete abdominoplasty, as well as the amount of fat accumulation in the abdomen and where it.
Top tummy tuck surgeons near me
Tummy tuck in Nigeria or abdominoplasty, is an operation performed in Nigeria to flatten the abdomen by removing excess skin, fat, and repairing separated muscles. A protruding abdomen can be a cause of distress for men and women alike. To treat these problems, Dr. Okoro and his group of American Board Certified Plastic Surgeons will remove excess abdominal skin and fat. We aim to provide the same level of care available in the United States, but closer to home. We offer both regular tummy tuck and lipoabdominoplasty in Nigeria
Why come to Dr Okoro for your Tummy Tuck in Nigeria? View the video below.https://www.youtube.com/embed/mIlM-yTdRpU?feature=player_detailpage
To learn how Tummy Tuck is performed, view the video belowhttps://www.youtube.com/embed/ET96fd7ess8?feature=player_embedded
Why get Tummy Tuck in Nigeria?
Common after pregnancies or major weight changes, Nigeria women develop excess skin and fat across the abdomen which is often resistant to diet and exercise. Additionally, stretched or separated abdominal muscles generate visibly poor muscle tone in this area. Stretch marks are also a common problem in this area and a tummy tuck often eliminates them. Because every case is unique, Dr. Okoro and his American team of doctors will tailor your abdominoplasty to your concerns.
Who is a candidate for tummy tuck in Nigeria?
You may be a good candidate if you
- Have completed child bearing
- Have excess abdominal skin and fat
- Do not smoke (or plan to quit)
- Do not have medical conditions that prohibit safe surgery and normal wound healing
- Have realistic expectation
To determine if you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck procedure, Dr. Okoro and his team will review your health history and perform an examination during your consultation.
During your consultation, Dr. Okoro and his team will review with you the various options available for abdominal rejuvenation. He will pay close attention to skin tone, existing scars, possible hernias, fat deposits, and muscle abnormalities, as all are important factors that can influence the surgical result. We will also take preoperative photos during your visit. During the consultation, Dr. Okoro and his associates will understand your goals and desires and he will review available options and techniques.
Steps before surgery
Prior to surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking well in advance of surgery
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
Do I need Tummy Tuck Surgery to Flatten my Stomach?
There are three basic techniques used to flatten a protuberant abdomen: liposuction, minitummytuck, and full tummy tuck. The best technique for you will depend largely on your goals and your specific problem. Liposuction alone can produce a thin abdominal wall for some. If your laxity and excess skin is below your navel, a mini tummy tuck may be right for you. For those with severe laxity of their abdominal muscle or excessive skin, a full tummy tuck may be their only solution.
A mini tummy tuck is usually performed in conjunction with liposuction of the upper abdomen and the flank areas. With a mini tummy tuck, a smaller incision is made in your bikini area and no incision is made around your belly button. Dr Okoro will remove your excess skin and fat through this incision. Permanent sutures may also be placed through this incision to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall. To blend the contours, Dr. Okoro may recommend liposuction to the waist and abdomen during this surgery.
A full tummy tuck involves an incision around the belly button and another incision that runs from hip to hip. Your entire abdominal wall is tightened with permanent sutures, and the excess skin and fat is removed. Dr Okoro will remove your excess skin and fat through this incision. Permanent sutures will also be placed through this incision to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall. To blend the contours, Dr. Okoro may recommend liposuction to the waist and abdomen during this surgery.
Regardless of which procedure you have, your incisions are closed with small sutures. Small drains may also be inserted to eliminate fluid buildup. Snug elastic bandages are then applied to the area.
Your tummy tuck procedure will be performed in Abuja, Nigeria. The exact location will be determined after your consultation with Dr. Okoro and his associates. He usually performs tummy tuck surgery as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia by certified & qualified anesthesia doctor. Dr. Okoro performs surgery in the hospital to ensure your safety.
If you prefer, your surgery can also be performed in the United States. However, you will be responsible for the additional cost of transportation and housing in the USA.
How much will my Tummy Tuck surgery cost?
Your satisfaction involves more than a fee. When choosing a plastic surgeon for Tummy Tuck in Nigeria, remember that the surgeon’s experience, results, safety, and your comfort with him are just as important as the final cost of the surgery. Dr Okoro’ s concerns are your safety, excellent outcome, and satisfaction. Your fees are discussed with you after your consultation with Dr. Okoro. You will be provided an estimate for your procedure. All fees are paid prior to your procedure.
How about recovery from a Tummy Tuck Surgery?
After your tummy tuck, bed rest is recommended for the first day or so. Most patients experience some numbness in the area of their abdomen, which may last for some time. Any pain or discomfort that follows surgery can be controlled with oral medication. If drains are used, they may remain in place for 3 – 7 days until discharge fluids decrease. Dr Okoro uses sutures that dissolve, meaning there are no sutures to remove. An abdominal support garment is often necessary for several weeks. There will be some scarring that will fade significantly over time. During your recovery, you must refrain from any strenuous activity or lifting. Most patients are back to work within 2 – 3 weeks, depending on the extent of their surgery. Dr Okoro will decide when you can resume normal activities. Patients may drive and return to work once they discontinue narcotic pain medicine.