Do you know what breast reduction surgery is?
It is a cosmetic surgery procedure performed on women to reduce the size of their breasts. Breast reduction surgery can help women with large breasts who have problems with back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, skin irritation and bra strap grooving.
The purpose of this article is to share information about breast reduction surgery in Pakistan.
Breast Reduction Surgery In Pakistan
What is Breast Reduction Surgery?
Breast Reduction in Islamabad & Rawalpindi helps women who resent having large, over sized breasts compared to her peers. Considered as the best procedure for such problems, this treatment not only improves a woman’s physical appearance but also relieves the pain and discomfort caused by heavy and large breasts.
You are a good candidate for this surgery if:
- Your breasts are too large for your body frame
- They cause chronic neck, shoulder and back pain
- Your breasts are not proportional or have large areolas
- You have elastic skin
- You have good general health and are not suffering from any serious health condition
- You are not a smoker
- You have realistic expectations with the outcomes of surgery
The aforesaid surgery aims at improving the appearance of your breasts and relieving physical pain and discomfort. It results in following improvements.
- Reduces the size of your breasts and makes them proportional to your body frame
- Improves the symmetry of breasts
- Reduces the size of areola
- Creates firmer and perkier breasts
Breast Reduction Surgery patients are amongst the happiest and satisfied ones because this procedure not only improves your aesthetic appearance but also relieves the physical discomfort and pain. The results of the breast reduction surgery are long lasting.
Multiple techniques are used for this procedure, the notable ones are:
- Circular Pattern Technique– it involves making incisions around the areolas.
- Anchor Pattern Technique–incisions are made horizontally under the breast crease extending vertically up and around the areolas.
- Vertical Incision or Lollipop Pattern Technique– incisions are made around the areola and vertically down to the breast crease.
During your pre- op visit the surgeon will perform your physical examination and will guide you about the techniques to be used during the procedure and brief you about expected results of this treatment. The surgeon will also give you a list of pre-operation instructions. Your pictures will also be taken for conducting “before” and “after”surgery analysis. Some common preparatory tips are:
- Stop smoking for at least 2 weeks prior to surgery as it seriously impedes healing of wounds
- Avoid aspirin (and related products) and blood thinning medications before surgery
- Follow surgeon’s prescriptions and make recommended alterations in medications you are already taking
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Follow the recommended diet plan, prescribed by surgeon
The Breast Reduction Surgery Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan takes about 2 to 3 hours and is performed on outpatient basis. Below given are the steps for performing this procedure:
- Firstly, anesthesia is administered (general anesthesia is used for this kind of a procedure)
- Then surgeon makes incisions depending on the adopted technique(s)
- Then excess skin, fat and tissues are removed to reduce the size of breasts
- The procedure may also involve repositioning of nipples and areola
- Incisions are stitched after making the required alterations.
Patients get various physical, aesthetic and psychological benefits after Breast Reduction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. Some notable ones are mentioned below;
- It trims down your breasts to desired shape and size
- It helps firm up visible future extreme sagging
- It enhances the curves and contours of your entire body
- It enablesyou to perform all activities, including extreme sports/adventures, without feeling any unpleasant feeling, usually caused by having bigger breasts
- It gives you the freedom to choose among different style of clothes
- It boosts your confidence, self-esteem and makes you happier in life
Recovery period after this surgery varies from patient to patient depending on the extent or complexity of procedure and the technique(s) used:
- You will feel more pain and discomfort in the first few days of recovery but taking pain medications will help you relieve pain and discomfort
- The drainage tubes and dressings will be removed after a week or so
- Swelling and bruising will take 1 to 2 weeks to subside completely
- You will be able to return to your work after about a week or two
- You will be able to start your regular exercise in about 4 to 6 weeks
The plastic surgeon will give you after care instructions as per your specific requirements. However, some aftercare tips of Breast Reduction are quite common, including:
- Wear surgical bra regularly for the recommended period of time
- Avoid any type of pressure on your breasts and avoid sleeping on your stomach
- Avoid raising arms above your shoulders and lifting heavy objects
- Use ice packs or cold compressions to relieve swelling and discomfort
- Walk around your room and home but avoid any vigorous activity
- Take proper care of incision sites and medications regularly
How Much Does Breast Reduction Cost in Pakistan
Are you one of those women who have increased breast size and want to reduce it? Don’t worry! There are a lot of treatments that are used to perform for reduction of breast size. Moreover, people always prefer good treatment at a reasonable cost but we want to clear to you that such surgeries are delicate and can’t be performed by any unprofessional practitioner and at low prices. So, SKN cosmetics are one of the clinics that are popular and reputable for their successful results rate.
In this blog post, you will learn all about breast-reducing surgery and Breast Reduction Cost in Pakistan Islamabad. So, keep reading for knowing all about it.
According to SKN cosmetics, it is a surgery that is used to perform for breast reduction because there are a lot of females who are not happy with their oversized chest, affecting their physical appearance or experiencing back pain due to overweight breast.
There are two main methods that are used for reducing breast fat, one is Liposuction and the other one is typical fat tissues reduction. However, it is necessary to choose an expert one for your surgery who will recommend you a suitable and affordable treatment.
There are some quick facts that summarize the whole treatment in just a few points. These are mentioned below:
- The total duration for the procedure is 1 to 2 hours.
- It will require General Anesthesia.
- You may need time off work for 1 to 2 weeks.
- A hospital stay may depend on the candidate.
- You can take shower after 1 week of surgery.
- Exercise and physical activities – after 5 to 6 weeks.
- Bras and garments are worn for 1 to 2 months.
- It will take 6 weeks to fully recover.
- You must sleep in a back position for 2 weeks.
- Final results will be achieved after 4 weeks.
Therefore, these factors are basic factors and to know more details about breast reduction surgery then you can consult us or visit our website.
The Breast Reduction Cost in Pakistan Islamabad ranges between 170,000 PKR to 250,000 PKR. Also, it is a complicated and delicate surgery that cannot be performed at cheap rates. It requires a lot of focus and skills for proving the best results. Therefore, it is very important to talk with your surgeon to know the proper cost range according to your concerns.
Generally, when a person decided to have surgery, it is necessary to have a talking session with your plastic surgeon who will guide you and suggest you suitable option according to your desire. After getting your desires, your surgeon will tell you about the cost and how much you will charge considering your points. Some cost factors are mentioned below:
Qualified Surgeon’s Fee:
The first factor that can affect your cost is your surgeon’s fee. When you are going to have a complicated surgery, you will never want to give a chance to someone unprofessional that can ruin your surgery. So, choosing a professional and experienced plastic surgeon according to their fee charges for your surgery is necessary and worthy.
Location and Reputation of the Clinic:
If you are living in urban areas or not developed areas that don’t have reputable clinics then you may require travelling from one place to another place for your treatment. The traveling expense will charge you cost. Moreover, people prefer reputable clinics that are good in the environment and have a relaxed atmosphere. Therefore, this factor may affect your cost.
Type of Treatment:
As mentioned above, there are several types of breast reduction surgeries that are used to be performed according to the candidate’s concerns and suitability. Different treatments have different charging fees. So, the type of procedure can affect the cost.
Other Supporting Charges:
In this cost factor, a candidate may require multiple sessions if the type of procedure is performed with injections. Moreover, it may require adjustment checkups, medication and stays at the clinic. Sometimes, the patient feels pain or gets a minor infection after the procedure so it will require checkup sessions. Such few factors can affect your cost.