If you’re looking for the best tummy tuck with breast lift cost, we have a few tips and tricks that can help you find the perfect doctor.
The first thing you should do is shop around. You may be surprised to find that not all doctors are created equal when it comes to price. Some doctors may charge more because they have a name for themselves, whereas others charge less because they don’t have as much experience or training.
You should also do some research beforehand so that you can ask intelligent questions during your consultation with the doctor. This will help ensure that you know exactly what’s involved in your procedure and what results are possible with it.
tummy tuck with breast lift cost
If you’re thinking about getting a tummy tuck, it’s important to understand the cost of the procedure.
A tummy tuck with breast lift is a common procedure that can help you achieve a flatter stomach and perkier breasts. The surgery will generally last between two and four hours, and the recovery period varies from person to person.
Here’s what you can expect from your tummy tuck surgery:
• The surgeon will use general anesthesia during the procedure to ensure that you remain asleep throughout the operation.
• The surgeon will make an incision along your bikini line or at your belly button. This is where they will make their initial cut into your abdomen before removing excess skin, fat, and tissue from around your waistline.
• After removing this tissue, they’ll sew up any incisions made by their scalpel before closing up any remaining wounds with sutures or staples.
• You may be given instructions on how to care for yourself after having this type of surgery so that you don’t develop infections or other complications while healing.
Mommy makeover overview
Let’s start with a simple overview of what a mommy makeover is, and what the procedure typically entails.
Even the healthiest moms who work hard to get their figures back find that the changes from pregnancy simply cannot be undone and exercised away. Excess skin is left behind as that occurs when the body is stretched and pulled, the swelling and subsequent shrinking of the breasts can leave them flat and sometimes sagging.
‘Mommy makeover’ is not a new term for a series of procedures referring to the combination of procedures that surgically restores the pre-baby shape as close as possible. On a basic level, a mommy makeover is some any breast surgery accompanied by any abdominal surgery. By performing these operations at the same time, you’re able to lessen recovery time and get back on your feet quickly.
These breast procedures may include one of the following:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Breast augmentation with lift
- Breast reduction
A breast operation is paired with one of the following body surgeries to constitute a mommy makeover:
- Tummy tuck
Average cost: $3,719
If your breasts have lost their volume or are just sagging more than you would like, breast augmentation may be the right choice. After a one- to two-hour surgery, you can walk away with either saline- or silicone-filled implants. It’s a permanent procedure, but sometimes breast implants do need to be replaced years down the road.
While it is essential to have a basic understanding of the other factors that influence the cost of a breast augmentation, one of the most significant is your choice of a breast implant. The price for breast augmentations varies depending on an individual patient’s goals and needs with surgery.
When considering cost as it relates to silicone versus saline breast implants, a key component to think about is the look and feel you are trying to achieve. Are you looking to go with a more natural look and feel, or would you prefer a substance that is a bit firmer but has a similar composition to the fluid that makes up most of the human body?
- Silicone gel breast implants are more expensive, as they are filled with a cohesive gel that holds together uniformly while retaining the natural give that resembles breast tissue. These are prepared by the manufacturer and tested for quality to ensure uniform fill volumes. There are several different types of silicone implants, so the cost per implant does have some variability. In the world of silicone implants, there are some such as ‘gummy bear’ or ‘shaped’ implants that cost more than conventional round silicone implants. The surgeons at Austin-Weston offer every commercially available breast implant that is accessible in the United States.
- Saline-filled breast implants are more affordable, as they are filled with a saltwater solution much like the fluid that makes up most of the human body, but they are slightly firmer to the touch and are filled by the surgeon during the breast augmentation procedure.
Average cost: $4,636
If the thought of implants makes you uncomfortable, a breast lift may be the way to go to mommy makeover recapture that coveted youthful look and shape. Perky doesn’t have to be a thing of the past – this procedure offers an alternative method to re-inflate sagging, droopy and poorly shaped breasts. Excess skin is removed, breast tissue is lifted, and nipples and areolae are moved or even reduced in size.
Like breast augmentation, side effects can include temporary discomfort, swelling, bruising and scars which will fade with time. It’s a procedure that can take an hour and a half to over three hours to complete, but the good news is that the results are long-lasting. You can’t stop gravity completely, but you can put it on pause for a little while. Most patients should be able to return to work in one to two weeks.
Breast augmentation with lift
Average cost: $6,225
Many women who have had children are excellent candidates for a combination breast augmentation with simultaneous full lift since the breasts tend to stretch and lose shape and volume after pregnancy. However, this procedure can be beneficial for any woman who wants to enhance the size of her breasts as well as reduce breast sag.
Average Cost: $5,631
A breast reduction may be helpful for women who experience soreness in the back, neck, and shoulders, or who suffer from pain due to bra strap indentations. Women who want a smaller breast size and improved breast shape can also benefit from a breast reduction.